Elocon Lotion User Reviews

Elocon Lotion - User Reviews

Elocon Lotion User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Elocon Lotion sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mychem78, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 06

I had not been sastisfied with this medication. My skin still remains itchy. Even after using for a year. Makes my skin really sensative that when I scatch the area, it starts to bleed.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 08

I WORK IN AN OFFICE SETTING WITH LOTS OF PAPER WORK TO DO, I WISH IT WAS A LITTLE LESS GREASEY

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 17

I love it. The only medication that worked for me

Comment from: lbocook, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 03

In using this topical treatment I am amazed at how well it has worked! The redness, itching and scaling has been eliminated almost completely.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 06

I use Elocon about once every 2 months. It is great at reducing my itchy psoriasis on my neck to practically nothing.

Related Reading: psoriasis

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 01

I love this it is great for just about any kind of skin irratation would like to know cost of elocon so i can purchase more

Comment from: lksndo, 13-18 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 23

I have struggled with eczema and allergy-related rashes most of my life and have found this to be very effective. Itchiness disappears almost instantly and rashes heal fast. It has also been remarkable for insect bites.

Comment from: HBD, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 27

My insurance would not cover Elocon. So I never had the opprotunity of knowing if it works or not.

Comment from: twins2wld, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 25

I wasnt prescribed this med, but given to me by my friend because of a rash I kept getting on my upper, inner arms. This was the only thing that got rid of it! I am going to the doc if the rash comes back and request Elocon topical.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: puffy piggy, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 21

The medication works well, but I've notice I'm eating alot more that before using it.

Comment from: princess, 13-18 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 08

i was given this item for my skin i have psoriasis and it has seemed to make things worse

Published: September 07

My rash looks better but has not cleared up. I have one refill left, so we will see. I think that I need a stronger dose or medication.

Comment from: child with allergies, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: April 29

My 5 year old has severe allergies. He had a skin reaction to mulch (fertilzer) from his forehead to his back. The elocon cleared it up within hours of applying it. He said it burned a bit at first but nothing that made him scared of it's future use. We've used it twice now with the same results- outstanding!!!