Emend Capsules User Reviews

Emend Capsules - User Reviews

Emend Capsules User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Emend Capsules sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: s5df72, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 10

sorry i am going to take it tomorrow,i don,t know the effect yet.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 05

I used this medication for help with nausea for chemo for colon cancer. I also used it prior to the surgery to remove the tumor since being put to sleep always made me sick. I did not get sick at all after surgery and it made the chemo tolerable. The nausea was one of my minor side effects.

Related Reading: colon cancer | tumor | sleep

Comment from: susanherna, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 04

My husband had his first round of chemo today for bladder cancer. It was Cisplatin/Gemzar. Th Emend worked great. No nausea at all.

Related Reading: bladder cancer | Cisplatin | Gemzar

Comment from: Denise Lee, 45-54 (Patient) Published: May 11

I am a 1 yr breast cancer survivor. I definitely recommend Emend. I would ususally have my treatment on Wed, go to work on Thu and rest on Fri,Sat,Sun and return to work on Mon. I could not have done that without Emend. I never had any nausea or vomiting episode. I had the Zofran as a backup but never used it.

Comment from: lynmartin, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 05

I am very satisfied with Emend. It has given me total relief from nausea and vomiting from chemotherapy for rectal cancer.

Related Reading: nausea and vomiting