Emend Injection User Reviews

Emend Injection - User Reviews

Emend Injection User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Emend Injection sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Tidbits, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 02

I have Breast Cancer & this is my 1st time on this medicine, but I have to say I like it, do to I don't have Nausea & Vomiting, The only side effect I didn't like was the Painful UTI but I found out if I took my Crandberry Pills 3 days before Chemo & after Chemo while I was on this medicine, I didn't have the painful UTI. But other wise I'm not sick in bed like some people are from Chemo, I get up and go for my walk every day after Chemo, then go to work while I was taking this medicine.

Related Reading: Breast | Cancer

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: September 16

This drug could of killed me...It affected my breathing and my heart..Very scary

Comment from: trish, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 12

Using the 3 day pan, and have had no nausea, vomiting, and have in fact seen none of the side effects of this medicine until the the 4th chemotherapy treatment when I was really tired, however no where near incapacitate

Cancer