Enablex User Reviews

Enablex - User Reviews

Enablex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Enablex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 21

I had tried detrol but side effects were unaccepable. After problem with not making it to br on time, started on Enablex 15 mg. After two years, I asked if there was a smaller dose that I could take and two months ago, dr reduced to 7.5 mg It still is very effective and I can live with the side effects!

Related Reading: detrol

Comment from: 55-64 Female Published: February 29

I have double vision in my right eye now. I'm gaining weight. I've had flu-like systioms and constant congestion. I'v taken this drug for 2 weeks. I have stopped and pray all this clears up.

Related Reading: double vision | flu

Comment from: Lolo, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 26

Started on 7.5mg tab in Feb. 11 and have had 3 UTI in 6 mos! Currently have a terrible UTI where most given meds aren't helping. My doctor told me to stop taking and I have constant cramping, aching in pelvic, bladder area. She believes my bladder isn't emptying fully. I am 56 yo female nurse and have had 2 UTIs in my life, up until now. The leaking has started again (but could be from UIT), and my back hurts so bad, I have been in bed 3 days. My urine is foul smelling, like ammonia! I guess I will be doing Kegels!

Comment from: grandmatweety, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 11

Works great and I am able to skip it some days.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 11

Severe constipation. I am still having incontinent episodes.

Comment from: Leann, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 19

I have had headaches/swelling/dry mouth/Forgetfullness/memory problems. I never had to use the bathroom at night and now i get up 2-3 times. I have also expirenced weight gain, and the smell of my urine is so stong. I have never tried anything else, I had bladder reconstruction surgery and am worse then I was before it. My bladder also spasm's where I think the sling is to tight. But when I have the urge to go, there is no holding it. Every single time I get chilled, I have to go. I can walk outside for 30 seconds and walk back in, void, walk back outside and have to void again. Thing is there isn't anything left. It's like dry heaves after a really bad drunk. My back and Kidneys hurt all the time. I am at a loss as to what to do at this point... let me know if you have any idea's.

Comment from: gotta go gotta go right now, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 11

have had an overactive bladder for quite some time and 15 mg medicine seems to have worked out okay for me but would like to know more bout the side effects if anyone has any answers...

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.