Endocet User Reviews

Endocet - User Reviews

Endocet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Endocet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mick1012, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 31

I have chronic low back pain from an army injury. I have been to pain management and have tried everthing from vicodin to methadone. Endocet 10/325 has worked best. There is enough oxycodone to control my pain, and I only take 1 tab three times a day. Plus there is less acetmetaphen(sp?) I would highly reccomend anyone with chronic pain to try it.

Related Reading: pain management | vicodin | Endocet

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 09

The medication was very effective when I first started taking it however after just two weeks my body had developed a tolerance to the medication and it's effectiveness waned rapidly. My doctor increased y dosage from two pills a day to four pills a day then to six pills per day. Finally finding no further effectiveness for this drug I weaned my self down as far as I comfortably could but still suffered severe, long lasting agonizing withdrawl syptoms. I offer an extreme caution to anyone thinking about taking this medication that it is rapidly habit forming and when you discontinue using this medication prepare to suffer severe withdrawl symptoms. In summary, while this medication can be effective in relieving pain on a short term basis, any lng term use (30-60 days) will result in unwanted side effects which may out weigh the pain killing benefit received from the medication.

Comment from: tnred37845, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 30

This drug has been a life saver. I have bulging disc in my back L4/L5 and S3 this medication is very effective. It helps to take a stool softener with pain meds since than can cause acute constipation.

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: brycat06, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 21

very strong. Use with precaution. Also this drug is very addictive. Please don't take more than your doctor has perscribed. I started taking it about a month ago. I moved from a hydrocodone 7.5/500 to this drug. It is very effective. Do not abuse this drug. It is extremely strong and does help with pain.

Comment from: aled24fl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 10

I have chronic low back pain from a car accident and it was a really bad one to where the tire was on top of the motor. I have been to pain management and ciroprators and that didn't work also I have tried everything from vicodin to morphine. Endocet 10/325 has worked best. There is enough oxycodone to control my pain, and I only take 2 tabs four times a day per doctor's order. Plus there is less acetmetaphen. I would highly recommend anyone with chronic pain to give it a try it.

Related Reading: chronic pain

Comment from: Feeling Better, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 27

I have been using Percocet for 5 years now. I have arthritis, fibromyalgia, migraines and so much more.. I used all kinds of pain medications until I finally got prescribed Percocet and it is the only thing that helps me get through each day. I am not high or anything like that at all. I feel just as normal as anyone else. Just so much less pain:)

Related Reading: Percocet | arthritis | fibromyalgia

Comment from: Dudah, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 13

I've had arthritis pain from head to toe since i was 14 years old. at first i was on hydrocodone 5mg and later i was taking 8 at one time because it stop working as well. 2 years later the doctor switched me to morphine but i did not like it at all! now i'm on endocet 5/325mg and it works very well for me. it gave me my life back and with out it i would be nothing. the only thing is that you start to depend on it and its very easy to take another on and another. but if you do this the med doesn't work as well as it use to. this med work wonders.

Comment from: popper, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 28

great medicine for immediate relief, but so easy to take another then another. seems not to last very long, i am prescribed 3 per day and always run out before next visit due to my pain level being constant. this med is highly addictive and you will withdrawel like hell when your out.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain