Endometrin User Reviews

Endometrin - User Reviews

Endometrin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Endometrin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 27

I started out 3x per day and my progesterone level on the first blood test was only 6.1 and on the second blood test 9.3. I was told for pregancy they want it over 15. I was ordered to increase my dosage to 6x daily. I found it was really messy because sometimes they weren't completely desolved when it was time to put the next round in. At night I would wake up feeling wet and by morning it leaked out some onto my underware. I don't know what my progesterone level is now that I have taken it 6x daily. I go for pregnancy HCG and Progesterone testing this friday.

Related Reading: pregnancy

Comment from: kitkat, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 27

I have been using Endometrin 100 mg vaginal suppositories to ensure success during early pregnancy. I'm assuming that the medication has done it's job well as I am 2 months pregnant and doing great. The not so glorious side effects for me are stomach bloat, tiredness and the worst part...constantly wearing a pad due to sporadic episodes of discharge (feels like you wet your pants). I have two more days and then I'm done with the medication. It's worth the side effects, especially knowing it helps with pregnancy.

Related Reading: Endometrin

Comment from: knc, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 01

I used this medication after an embryo transfer. I found it much easier to use that the large Progesterone Oil shots however.... the side effects seemed much greater. I was very irritable, bloated and tired. I have my pregnany blood test tomorrow so hopefully it will all be worth it.

Comment from: oceanrose43, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 28

After using a refrigerated progesterone compound in my last pregnancy, I was happy to see Endometrin is a solid pill form to be inserted vaginally. It is much less messy and easier to store. The downsides I see are the emotional ride; I was very sad and emotional for the first couple weeks using it. another problem is the production of yeast and irritation due to the leakage causing a prime environment for infection. I've been on it for over a month now (from 5 weeks til 9w2d today) and will continue taking it until at least next week when I get a u/s, possibly until 12 weeks. I only use one dose a day, a bedtime, of the 100 mg.

Comment from: marim21, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 27

using it 2x/day. Feeling side effects of being pregnant. Med has same side effects so I am sooo confused. Bloating, tender breasts, constant peeing, tired, constipated, etc. Taking preg test Friday; hope I am pregnant. It has been a very long journey.

Comment from: Ladeybuggs, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 28

I have been taking this progestrone 4 times a day. The noticeable discomfort is the on and off spotting. It makes me very nervous to think that this may not adequately support my pregnancy. I am now 6 weeks and will go in for a heartbeat check tomorrow. I do hate the intermittent spotting!

Comment from: Kristen225, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 05

I used this medicine twice a day.One morning and one night.My progesterone levels were 15(good level).Unfortunatly something went wrong and I miscarried.I also have bleeding while taking this medication. It is also messy.

Comment from: RD, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 05

I've started this medicine after transfer and my Pregnancy test is on Monday. I hope this medicine works for me as well

Trying to Conceive

Get tips and advances in treatment.