Enjuvia User Reviews

Enjuvia - User Reviews

Enjuvia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Enjuvia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: susan, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 17

I have only been on this med for 10 days and my hot flashes are gone. I haven't gained any weight. Joint stiffness is better. I'm also taking prometrium.

Comment from: hystemom, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 12

I have tried almost every type of estrogen possible, including compounded bioidenticals, and nothing has even come close to working for me like Enjuvia. It has resolved all of the issues I have dealt with in the years following my hysterectomy.

Comment from: aubrey123, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 25

Wow within three days of .03mg a day the lowest dose I got my life back unbelievable

Comment from: stef, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 27

my energy is back. i smile again. i dont feel so anxious. bloating and breast pain have subsided and this is at day 6. my pants fit like they used to 4 months ago.

Related Reading: breast

Comment from: msCinD, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 30

Enjuvia was added to my current medication Estrace. My hot flashes were so severe I couldnt function. After 2 weeks my hot flashes are gone and I can finally sleep. Ive had no side effects.

Related Reading: Estrace

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 14

I am 51 and have been on Enjuvia for two years following a complete hysterectomy. Over the past six months...I am having symptoms of dimensia. It states in the prescription cautions that this could be a side effect. I am worried and currently going through testing. BEWARE LADIES!!!! Dimensia is no joke.

Comment from: jb64, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 29

I am a 44 year old with high blood pressure and overwieght. I have had a complete hysterectomy for endometriosis and started out on enjuvia 1.25 mg and cannot even tell that i have lost all my female parts except for the scar across my stomach. No side effects as of yet but have only been on the pill for 2 months. So far it has been great. Hope to see it stay this way as i have heard many horror stories.

Related Reading: high blood pressure

Comment from: dee, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 20

It controls hot flashes but I have already had an abnormal mammogram after just 4 months of being on this medication. I also seem to get dizzy quite a bit. It makes my urine blue green.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 23

Was using Evamist for hot flashes and worked great! After palpitations primary doctor told me to stop it to rule out med. Went back on it but wasn't helping so started on low dose Enjuvia 2 weeks ago. Hot flashes mostly gone but feel dizzy occasionally, anxious and memory is awful. Thought was something else til read side effects and other reviews. Will give it another week.

Related Reading: Evamist | palpitations

Comment from: Ally, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 28

Dr prescribed Enjuvia when insurance would no longer pay for the Premarin I had been taking for over 20 years. I had a hysterectomy & oophorectomy at age 39 & had no problems with Premarin. In the 2 months I have been taking Enjuvia, I cry easily, feel tired, sleep 2 to 3 hours longer each night, get hot flashes, & have diminished sex drive. After reading other reviews, I finally made the connection between this med & the way I feel. Thanks.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 12

I had been taking Premarin for severe hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause. It did not work very well even at the highest dose of 1.25mg. The doctor switched me to Enjuvia and what a difference! I have no hot flashes anymore and feel like my old self again. I highly recommend it.