Enjuvia User Reviews

Enjuvia - User Reviews

Enjuvia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Enjuvia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: AKAmaureen, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 28

I am 25 and had a hysterectomy 2.5 years ago from stage 3 ovarian cancer. I have been on enjuvia since sometime around there.. and I hadnt noticed any problems with it, except they had to bump me up to 1.25 mg to keep the hot flashes and night sweats away. Recently I have noticed dizziness/lightheadedness.. I have had memory issues but had blamed that on the chemo.. and weight gain after about 3 months remission.. and that was supposably normal.. but then the weight plateaued and I gained more weight.. I am relatively active.. go to the gym 2 times a week and play occasional sports. I will be talking to my doctor about these symptoms.. my short term memory is HORRIBLE.. someone tells me something.. 10 seconds later I dont remember them telling me. I seem like a ditz.. and I definately am not.. so frustrating!

Related Reading: ovarian cancer | dizziness

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 04

I was on Premarin .3 but switched to Enjuvia .3 for cheaper copays. Enjuvia works well for my menopause but I am more depressed and my thinking is sluggish. I may switch back to Premarin.

Comment from: Mishod822@aol.com, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 19

I was experiencing severe hot flashes, was put on enjuvia. Had partial hysterectomy, leaving my ovaries...apparently ovaries kicked back in working giving me symptoms of pregnancy. Went off for 3 months, hot flashes continued. Went back on for 4 months and symptoms returned - just stopped taking 10 days ago, but have been feeling nausea, flu like symptoms, horrible mood swings....don't know if it is worth it. anyone know another way to treat hot flashes?

Related Reading: pregnancy | flu

Comment from: Blondie, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 25

This medication has not helped me at all with relief of systoms of menopause. Very unhappy with this drug.

Comment from: Rhonda, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 09

I have been on several HRT's, I Think I have finally found one that will work!!!

Comment from: junebug, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 24

I started the lowest dose of enjuvia back in November 2011. It was effective but did not completely get rid of my hot flashes and from time to time, I still felt like I was in a fog. My Dr. increased the doage to .625 and I began having heart palpitations and still had hot flashes at night. My Dr. then took me off of it and prescribed an anti-depressant. This caused me to have anxiety attacks. So, I am very unhappy with all of the treatments so far and the fact that my Dr. is not willing to test any of my hormone levels. I am switching to another Dr. and hope to have relief soon.

Related Reading: anxiety