Entocort EC User Reviews

Entocort EC - User Reviews

Entocort EC User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Entocort EC sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: SoSickAndTired, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 24

It has helped my constant diareah, but I stay dizzy and I am soooo bloated. I am almost constipated now. I feel like I have to go the bathroom all the time, but i can only go a little and it it feels like its stuck.... I also feel like my blood pressure goes up after a few hours of taking it

Comment from: hubbasgirl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 01

have had severe diarrhea for 11 yrs. NOTHING helped(collagenous colitis/crohn's)this stuff is great!! few aches,pains and fatigue, but would rather have that than a lifetime on the toilet!! This stuff is my hero!

Comment from: Jayme, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 04

This worked great for me, with very little side effects. The pain and diarrhea went away quickly. I just didn't like having to take the three big pills (9mg total) each morning.

Comment from: karo, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 20

i am taking Entocort RC with Humira for my Crohns and to help with my Diarrhea. There hasnt been much change in the diarrhea, how ever I seem to be having some side effects ie: dizzyness, fast/irrgular heartbeat, and over all not feeling well.

Related Reading: Humira

Comment from: nanajal75, 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 19

because it is a steroid I am retaining a lot of fluid .

Comment from: spfann, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 28

I take Entocort with Humira and Imuran. I find it is very effective in reducing the severity of diarrhea.

Related Reading: Imuran

Comment from: Ruth, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 09

This medication truly works BUT. it's so very expensive,I'm on medicare and I can't afford to get refills. I think paying over $300 for a 30 day supply is insane!

Comment from: frustrated, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 16

Horrible anxiety, mood swings, taking things too personally, overly sensitive to everything. I absolutely hate the anxiety part, my heart has been beating irregularly and it is driving me nuts.

Related Reading: anxiety