Epiduo Gel User Reviews

Epiduo Gel - User Reviews

Epiduo Gel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Epiduo Gel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: lisa, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 25

I am so astounded that my skin looks the way it does. I am a 21 year old female and I really thought I had seen it all and tried it all. Use every night and you should see results. It is 6 weeks into the treatment and I don't have any visible pimples. Trust me, the first few weeks can be a little disheartening. A few things that happened to me (on & off) during the first few weeks were that my skin dried, burning (preventable if you put on JUST the right amount to cover your skin), and my acne worsened. There were a few weeks when I seemed to break out everywhere (the research says it's because it is purging your skin of all the dirt build up and bacteria and whatnot). I am very happy with the results and I have even been complimented about my skin! Ah! That has never happened in my life. I am so much more comfortable taking picture now that I know any light will make my skin look flawless :-)

Related Reading: acne

Published: January 01

I could not go out of my house, even to the grocery store, without having to use concealer for all of my blemishes. After not being able to take it anymore, I went to a dermatologist, where she prescribed Epiduo gel. I was wary at first. It said it would possibly make my skin sting, and redden, because of the Benzoyl Peroxide in it. I have extremely sensitive skin, so I definitely was scared. From my first application on, not once did my skin redden or sting. I was impressed. After 6 weeks on the product, I didn't see too much improvement, and being impatient like I am, I got a little frustrated. I continued the use however, and I started seeing a change around the 8th week. After the twelve weeks were up, my skin was almost completely clear. It's been a few months now, and I am still using it every day, and I have never felt better in my skin. I don't have to put on make-up or feel like everyone is staring at my newest blemish. Epiduo changed my life. Just wait out the 12 weeks. You'll see improvement.

Related Reading: Epiduo

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 16

I had cystic acne along with many blackheads and whiteheads which would become very enflamed. After getting Epiduo, it took about three weeks for the results to really show. I would occasionally get small whiteheads and it did not help with the blackheads, but my skin was less bumpy. At the two month mark, my acne was almost completely gone, and I've had maybe one or two pimples since then! Epiduo is great, although it does nothing to remove blackheads/post-acne scarring. It's perfect in combination with microdermabrasions! I would definitely recommend using this product.

Comment from: regina, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 30

I started using epiduo just 2 DAYS AGO! my dermatologist had said that this is what she uses, so how could i turn it down? she gave me the free samples, i went home that night, used it. woke up, used it again last night, and woke up this morning with LESS acne! the dermatologist said that it can take up to a month or so to see effects, but HA! try just 2 DAYS! so far i am VERY satisfied with this treatment, and i VOW that i will use epiduo every day as long as i live. GO TO YOUR DERMATOLOGIST, SAY I WANT TO TRY EPIDUO. TAKE IT HOME, AND LOVE THE FAST EFFECTS! i finally realize WHY they call it "EPI-DUO" 1, because its an EPIC treatment, and works VERY well, and 2, because it gets RID of old acne, PREVENTS NEW ACNE, and LEAVES YOUR SKIN SOFT! ha! it should be called epiTRIO!!! i highly recommend this, and i am only 16, so you KNOW this really works! 3 LIFE CHANGING TIPS FOR YOU- 1. GET IT, 2. TRY IT, and 3. LOVE YOUR NEW SKIN!!!!

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 26

Epiduo has made my face very dry, but if you were prescribed it, the doctor should have gave you an amazing moisturizer. The only place it really bothered me was under my eyes, right above my check bones. I would recommend this product if you are patient and are dedicated to fixing your acne. There is not a product out there that will magically poof your acne away, so be patient.

Comment from: adamarie, 13-18 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 04

When I started Epiduo I wanted to never use it again because the first 4-5 weeks I felt like crying. I had breakouts that I've never seen before, also my face was itchy, it burned and was peeling. But after that, I started to see some results. Few months later my skin was perfect! I was finally so satisfied to be going "au naturale" everywhere. This really does wonders. Just be patient, the first weeks your skin is adapting to the product, you'll see results soon. I'm really thankful for Epiduo.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 28

Reduced my mild / cystic adult acne by atleast 90% in about 2 weeks. It did leave my skin dry, a bit red, and a little painful for the first few days but I got used to i and it has worked great for months now.

Comment from: rina, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 05

This is the BEST acne medication I have ever tried. For background info, I will consider my face is relatively oily and always breakout. I have been having acne for 9 years now. I have tried everything from proactive, aczone, acnefree, murad, clearasil, exposed, ddf, etc and etc... nothing really works. They will either works well in first few weeks and then doesn't work anymore. But i have been using epiduo for few months now and my skin has been acne free ever since. My recommendation to keep acne free is that first to drink lots of water, don't wash your face in the morning just splash of water is enough and don't put too much stuffs on your face keep it clean, only wash your face at night and apply oil-free moisturizer and last step apply thin layer epiduo and you are good to go.