Epiduo Gel User Reviews

Epiduo Gel - User Reviews

Epiduo Gel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Epiduo Gel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: gigi28, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 17

The key to using this effectively is to stick with it! In the first few weeks it was extremely irritating, but now I barely feel it going on. You must use a good moisturizer for sensitive skin. I hardly break out now and have no more cysts. As a bonus, lines on my forehead are smoother.

Related Reading: cysts

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 25

I am 21 years old and I've tried everything but this has finally cleared me up. I had mostly top breakouts-not cystic. I have been on this cream for about 3 and a half months and my scars are going away and I have smaller and fewer breakouts. This is the best my face has looked in years. You have to give it the full 3 months for it to work since it breaks out initially! Also, to keep from drying out I use the CeraVe moisurizer night and morning. And you only need a little bit of the Epiduo cream.