Epipen User Reviews

Epipen - User Reviews

Epipen User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Epipen sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: gohorn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 11

I used this pen on 12/8/08 after having a allergic reaction with some other medication. It did slow down the effects of the reaction and was very helpful. I still had to go to the E/R for more treatment which is recomended but I will never leave the house without it.

Comment from: melissa, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 07

I use an epipen all the time. Sometimes 4 a month. I carry two at all time! It really helps me with my throat, it swells very aften. I have a medical condition where I swell in hives all over and the drs cant do anything for it. Thank God for the epipens.

Related Reading: epipen | hives

Comment from: lcrawford, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 25

when i took the epipen i then passed out, i dont know if it was from the bee sting or the pen?

Comment from: dmilan09, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 22

I have had to use 2 times and it has worked for me both times. I am satisfied

Comment from: Csc11, 25-34 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 09

A restaurant placed pickles on a sandwich I had ordered. I am allergic to vinegar. My throat was very scratchy then I realized I ate the pickle and 4 more were there. After that I gave myself the epi pen. Had the allergy since I was 3 and at 30 was the 1st time I used it. I was scared, but it didn't hurt. It was very easy, but I did get very shaky after. I had my 1 year old glad a total stranger sat with her and talked me through everything. Glad I always have it in my purse! It truly did save my life!

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: 7-12 (Patient) Published: September 21

I have been severly allergic to peanuts since I was a baby. My first serious case of anaphalaxis was when I was 12 and had eaten a dish containing peanuts. If it wasn't for the EpiPen, I would not have lived past the age of 12.