Epzicom User Reviews

Epzicom - User Reviews

Epzicom User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Epzicom sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: rcalvario, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 23

started taking it two days ago and having some sideeffects and at the moment not not what to do

Comment from: purplehaze, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

since starting this medication had most of the side effects i would not recommend this drug .

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 14

i am taking this medication as part of HIV therapy. i love it! it is so easy to take! it is one of three medications for me, and it is working so well. If you are to begin taking it, the side effects were not too bad for me. i had a "flu" for two days, some levels were adjusted, and not a single problem since. I will say, that I am always hot now. sleeping is a bit of a challenge, especially for my husband.

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: Edie Evans, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 03

I began Epzicom about a month ago (in conjunction with Kaletra) Frankly I was very uneasy about taking it since the side effects can be so daunting. Of course my doctor tested before I began it. I like just the one dose daily. I had some side effects for about a day (dry heaving) but those disappeared quickly. I think I will always have the deep itching and diarreah (Ii just cannot seem to spell that correctly)but I lost seven dear friends to HIV in the 80's and I am glad there are meds to save my life. I am 74 years old and am not as strong as I formerly was but that could be age!!!

Related Reading: Epzicom | itching

Comment from: RicknDC, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 17

I've been using Epzicom since it was first made available, in conjuntion with Sustiva, and have had undetectable viral load, high CD4 counts and good CD4/CD8 ratio. The convenience of once daily dosing almost outweighs the outrageous, ever-increasing price.

Related Reading: Sustiva

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.