Equetro User Reviews

Equetro - User Reviews

Equetro User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Equetro sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 27

This drug has turned my life around. It limits my bipolar episodes. If I miss just one dosage, (I take it a.m. and p.m.) I have racing thoughts of catastifies. I could not make it without it.

Comment from: elmo0522, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: February 05

My daughter has been on this med since June. It has worked wonders for her. She lives being on it because she says she feels better now. She remembers to take it every day all by herself. The only two problems that have occured are weight gain and one time when we were up-ing her dosage she became very dizzy until we decreased the dosage again. Otherwise we have been problem free. YAY!

Comment from: Territ39, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 24

This medication has seemed to be a magic bullet for me. It has kept the manic part of my disease from even coming back. I have been very satisfied with my results.

Comment from: tk9982, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 19

This medication has helped me so much and i have only been on it for a little over a month. I have radid cycling bipolar illness and this really helps with that, the side effects are not terrible a little tired when i first started taking it. I am so thankful that my phsyciatrist prescribed me this...i think it will be a good start to getting my illness in check

Comment from: pam, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 03

balance my mood well, but I do have constipation

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: katie, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 23

First of all the stars I clicked don't match the sentence beside them. Light headed, extremely tired, cannot do daily activities. I am taking these meds to help alter my mood swings. But the side effects are causing me trouble and I may have to stop.

Comment from: Tinkerbell, 7-12 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 14

My daughter has been on this since Nov 2010 and her manic epidsodes have disappeared! It has been really nice not having to deal with her episodes!