Ergomar User Reviews

Ergomar - User Reviews

Ergomar User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ergomar sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: aafaafaa, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 06

It is too new for me to use. It is my first dose at night. I hope it would work for me as reducing migraine pain and vomiting.

Related Reading: migraine

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 03

Aborted migraines every time. A Godsend.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 06

The migraine pain was gone real fast!! I like this medicine so much!!

Comment from: Paul_W, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 01

I'm a long time user of Ergomar and it works well for me. I like the gentle onset and no water required. When I feel sick with a headache I can't keep medicines down.

Related Reading: Ergomar | headache

Comment from: YoMama16, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 29

im hiqqh of iht

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.