Ertaczo User Reviews

Ertaczo - User Reviews

Ertaczo User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ertaczo sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: allimish, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 14

I used this cream for 1 month. I noticed redness and inflamation on my toes after use. Upon returning to my MD, I was told that this was not caused by the cream. Shortly after, I started to experience tingling up my calfs, and went to the E.R. where Heperin was started to rule out blood clots. When I informed the hospital that I had used this cream, they stated that it may be a side effect from the cream. Please be aware if you experience these symptoms, that it could be caused by ertaczo.

Related Reading: blood clots | ertaczo

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 12

after 5 days rash spread more red and burns and itches.

Related Reading: rash | burns

Comment from: sunegeret, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 23

I have been using Ertaczo for one month and the condition on my foot has improved but not disappeared. The tube is used up and very exoensive and I would like to know if there is an OTC ointment/cream which can complete the job

Comment from: rich, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 22

Started this for jock itch that may have been caused by summer exercise and sweating. Medication easy to apply and after a few days, skin was drying out with some flaking, but redness still remained. After 12 days, dry skin had some areas where it was splitting causing tenderness and soreness. The doctor noted it may take 2 months of use for complete healing and to apply a moistureizer between uses. Was hoping for faster results and better progress. Jury still out if this will work, With perscription card, $40 a tube, without, $140! Tube lasted about 2 weeks.

Related Reading: jock itch | dry skin

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 31

I was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with ringworm on my cheek and it is almost completely gone. I found it was very easy to use and I got very good results.

Related Reading: ringworm

Comment from: nick, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 02

My dermatologist has had me using this medication (along with trimming) to treat a finger nail infection for months now. Fortunately he has been providing me with samples. (this medication is very expensive). There has been some improvement, but at a very slow rate. I haven't experienced any side effects, but find the progress to be way too slow!

Comment from: lovemy2pugs, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 16

I was given samples of this to put on my lip for a fungal infection. They ruled out ring worm and other infections. I have licked my lips and I feel so sick and light headed. I am calling posion control.

Comment from: Tar Heel, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 12

Applied this to fungus on the top and sides of my feet. While at first it seemed to work, the fungus quickly returned as the weather warmed and my feet sweated more. There is no generic available and it's no more effective than generic econazole.