Ery-Tab User Reviews

Ery-Tab - User Reviews

Ery-Tab User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ery-Tab sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 22

My throat felt 100% better after 24 hours. Still taking it of course, but my symptoms are minimal. I do have some sharp pain in my stomach when I eat sometimes though. It's not as bad if I take this medication after eating.

Comment from: ladyred, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 28

it works really fast

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 20

I've gotten even more sick since I started this medicine. My fever has gone from 100.7 to 102.8 and I've had severe body aches. I will NEVER take this medicine again.

Related Reading: fever

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 14

Incredibly slowly offered relief of symptoms; almost wondered if illness had run its course or whether medication helped. Side effects almost worse than treatment. Awful aches, diarhhea, stomache aches, and infections.

Comment from: bill, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 14

very bad rash, inside thigh and back of knee

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: Tooth infection, 35-44 (Patient) Published: July 12

I vomited everyday i took this and I got severe stomach cramps the third day of my treatment and had to stop taking it. I also started drooling in my sleep on the second day to the point I woke up drowning in my saliva. Weird stuff this is, I'll never take this again.

Related Reading: sleep | drowning

Comment from: Ms Tee., 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 29

I would eat prior to taking the medication, but it would still upset my stomach. Approximatel three hours later I would vomit.

Comment from: vegas_alana, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 21

The medication itself worked great from week one with this medication, however I have a sever Peptic Ulcer, after a few painful trials with other medications to treat acne, my dermatologist was convinced that this drug would not be bothersome to my stomach. To my dismay, I was in a great deal of pain from this medication. After being prescribed another medication for my stomach I was ok, but I never want to go through that again.

Related Reading: Peptic Ulcer | acne

Comment from: love, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 31

I took this medicine and i was pregnant. two days after i took it my baby died.

Comment from: dblr537, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 21

I have servre nausea, back pain

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 20

Severe stomach cramps, diarreah and some vomiting.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 17

Throat starting feeling better within a few days. No negative side affects so far. Said i have to eat yogurt with said meds to keep from getting a yest infection.