Erythrocin Stearate User Reviews

Erythrocin Stearate - User Reviews

Erythrocin Stearate User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Erythrocin Stearate sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 12

I broke out in a servere rash while taking this medication. i had to discontinue the use of it.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 26

After the birth of my second child I started having breakouts which no amount of otc treatments I tried worked finally talked to my doctor and she proscribed this drug due to the fact that we wanted to conceive again. Noticed a differenc within the first week, it is nice to finally have clear skin again.

Comment from: olangley, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 10

I am taking this medication for strep throat because I am allergic to penicillin and sulfa meds. Because of the size of the pill it has been difficult for me to swallow it. I have been trying to eat before I take the pill, but because I have strep throat it hurts to swallow, therefore, I now have stomach ache, nausea, etc. Which has been less than fun. But at least I am starting to be able to talk again. So, is it working yes it is. Do I want to take it again, No. It is a wicked pill.

Related Reading: strep throat

Published: March 08

Have had severe abdominal cramping associated with this medication. Took it for prevention of infection for an abcessed tooth and was forced to stop after stomach pain outweighed the pain of the toothache.

Related Reading: prevention | toothache

Comment from: jessy, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 22

While I did feel better, my stomach would get so spassed out that I would have to get my nerve up to take it. I pray I never have to take this again. The stomach pain isnt worth it.

Comment from: Leah, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 09

After 2 days use of drug, I developed an unusual pain from my buttocks down the side of my leg all the way to my ankle. Could not get into a comfortable position to sleep, and had muscle weakness when I tried to walk.

Comment from: olvia, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 08

strep is getting worse than if I had not taken this ,got better somewhat for 1 day then woke up and feeling realy bad .like swollen stomach and throat is hurting ,gums in mouth infected

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 09

My doctor warned me that nausea would take effect. And boy was he right. But the medicine really loosened up the mucous in my lungs and I'm starting to feel way better!!!

Comment from: SpunkyOneof 9, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 20

I had them in my cabinet for previous ulxers and now have a fever and sores in my mouth that I think is streo

Related Reading: fever