Eskalith User Reviews

Eskalith - User Reviews

Eskalith User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Eskalith sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: blaisesmama, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 20

I started out hating the thought of medication. As time past I found that I didn't want to be with out it. It makes managing the day much easier.

Comment from: Becky, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 28

I am so glad to see at least one other reviewer mention that she/he experienced severe depression and thoughts of suicide. I had 1-2 months where almost every minute was consumed with suicidal thoughts. I was scared and couldn't recognize how bad it was at the time. I hate this drug and am glad that my new psych. (I finally sought a second opinion) prescribed Lamictal and Buprorien. This combination has allowed me to finally be productive and stable. I have a normal level of energy and have had no serious thoughts of suicide. I am also taking Seroquel which has helped with anxiety and insomnia. If you are experiencing these side effects, talk with your doctor about new meds or find someone new.

Related Reading: Lamictal | Seroquel | anxiety

Comment from: james, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 21

i suffered from manic for most of adult life. at age 48 i was diagnosed and treated, feeling 500% better now for 5 months

Comment from: jjuliexrginA, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 24

I took the medicine as prescribed by my Doc. 4 days later I had no idea who I was I went to my neighbors to ask him if he had seem my sick. My lithium level was well over 2250. I honesty thoought I was dying.I was totally terrified. Will never take it again. All I can say is I''''m happy to be alive.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 09

I was just diagnosed with Bipolar last week, and I've been on lithium for about a week now. My mood swings are back in control, but I've been eating NONSTOP and sleeping NONSTOP. I've had to eat 4-5 MEALS a day and I'm still hungry, even when I sleep through class, take naps after class, and do not wake up if you try to get me up. The way it is working for my mood is incredible, but the side effects are awful. And I pee constantly, with awful odor. Overall, I'm definitely going to find something new.

Comment from: klmchara14, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 25

This is my first time. No really bad side effects. Sometimes my hands shake a little but then stop. It has helped me with my Bi-Polar a great deal!