Estrace Vaginal Cream User Reviews

Estrace Vaginal Cream - User Reviews

Estrace Vaginal Cream User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Estrace Vaginal Cream sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: spring, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 04

I had painful intercourse and it was getting worse. GYN discussed discussed several options and together we dicided to try Estrace Cream. I use 1 g 2x week and i am now pain free.

Related Reading: Estrace

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 29

My having to go to the bathroom numerous times at night (up to 7x in 8hrs) has decreased. Tried all the overactive bladder treatments and this seemed to help alot. Boy, did this help my sleep!

Related Reading: overactive bladder | sleep

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 28

This works! I tried Vagifem and it did not work at all. I would certainly recommend trying it for vaginal dryness and bladder leaking.

Related Reading: Vagifem | vaginal dryness

Comment from: (Patient) Published: January 10

worked well for vaginal atrophy but caused breast cysts.

Related Reading: breast | cysts

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 31

I am a very healthy 57 woman and this has helped me quite a bit. I felt a marked improvement. I just wish we didn't have to go through menopause.

Related Reading: menopause

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 22

Vaginal itching and dryness has decreased substantially. Also my hot flashes have dimished as well. A nice side effect that I did not expect.

Related Reading: itching | hot flashes

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 28

Although this medicine solved any vaginal complaints very well, it does seem to trigger migraine headaches which I was prone to before menopause.

Related Reading: migraine

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 21

It seems to have made a difference and rather quickly. I feel much better overall. I feel more like I did pre-hysterectomy.

Comment from: mare, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 20

Using only a very little 2x a week has helped w/many of my symptoms. I have been battling insomnia and I do feel I sleep better on the nights I use the estrace cream.

Related Reading: insomnia

Comment from: BJOregon, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 30

Within the first week of applying a quarter dose of Estrace cream, I developed a perineal irritation so severe it mimicked a UTI. I even urinated blood. Urine culture indicated no bacteria. Symptoms caused entirely by base carrier ingredient of Extrace. Tried it a second time...same results.