Estrace User Reviews

Estrace - User Reviews

Estrace User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Estrace sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 25

Helped with physical symptoms as well as mental symptoms of anxiety, depression. All alleviated with medication.

Related Reading: anxiety | depression

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 11

After my hysterectomy, I tried two different patches. I still had symptoms, the estrogen delivery was not even. After being on the estrace pills, I feel like a new woman, both mentally and phyically. It alleviated all of my symptoms.

Related Reading: estrace

Comment from: lyd, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 18

before taking estrace,I was not sleeping well, I was experiencing night sweats which kept me awake, hot flashes, irratability, and a feeling frailty. but the sypmtoms dissapeared after about a week.

Related Reading: night sweats | hot flashes

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 10

I had a hysterectomy due to fibroids and SEVERE mood swings. PMDD?!?! I put that name to shame. After my surgery and being put on Estrace my life has changed for the better. I'm no longer hormonal, angry, depressed, suicidal. AND I have no side affects. Not one!! This was the best thing that could have happened to me.

Comment from: takoppli, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 23

This has been the best medicine for me since my hysterectomy. It's helped with the hot flashes and moodiness.

Comment from: Susan, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 26

I had my surgery many years ago, I was put on Premarin almost immediately and had no problem taking it. After being on it for so many years, the Dr. then decided to put me in Estrace, it does take the hot flashes and mood swings away, but the weight gain, headaches, body aches are becoming unbearable. Have an appointment with the Dr. to change it. I have headaches that are debilitating and I don't like it!

Related Reading: Premarin

Comment from: mhruza, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 27

I had a partial hysterectomy when i was 22 years of age. I am now 35 and I just had to have an oopherectomy (removing both ovaries due to cysts on my ovaries and 1 was in early stages of cancer. Since i've had them removed i was started on Estrace "Estradiol" right away. when i first started with the pill everything went really well. mood swings are much better. I still have worries about the bone loss i've already had. for the past 5 years my estragen wasn't right. I am dealing with degeratative disc dease. and arthritis in my lower back.

Related Reading: cysts | cancer | arthritis

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 08

I have not had any side effects and it does a good job with mood swings.

Comment from: phylis, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 20

After more than a year, I have become very sun-sensitive, have severe swelling in hands, feet, and lower legs, rash, dizziness, and no sexual interest.

Related Reading: rash | dizziness | sexual