Estrace User Reviews

Estrace - User Reviews

Estrace User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Estrace sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: darnellcavitt@yahoo.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 28

I have used estrace 0.1mg for several years no problems, and most of all no hot flashes

Comment from: NYCKL64, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 08

My Dr. put me on 2mg of this along with 40mg prozac, after day 3 i noticed what felt like sand on my torso..and it itched, couple of days later almost looked like a flea bite..i have dogs but have never had a flea bite itch, i wonder if this could be one of the side effects..I'LL TAKE THE ITCHING which isn' that bad over the MOOD SWINGS FROM 0-90 AND HOT FLASHES THAT EVEN SURPRISED MY HUSBAND, ANY DAY...ITCH AWAY...OTHER THAN THAT, THEY ARE DOING WONDERS FOR ME...WOOHOO!!!

Related Reading: prozac | ITCHING

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 22

I had a hysterectomy last year and needed some hormone replacement due to hot flashes and mood swings. The drug has worked well with those symptoms but have caused weight gain and swelling of limbs.

Comment from: chan58, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 04

I have been on this drug for approx 90days and it has alleviated up to 95% of my hot flashes but I still have little sex drive, also I have recently been experiencing dizziness to the point that it scares me to drive. I am going to stop it for a few days and see how I feel, if no change then off to the docs I go.

Comment from: Cat, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 06

I started taking 1 mg of Estrace a day in 2001 after a complete hysterectomy to combat hot flashes. I am now 60 years old and still feel 49, with no grey hair! No side effects whatsoever.