Estratest User Reviews

Estratest - User Reviews

Estratest User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Estratest sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: lindy, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 18

It helped my depression, I still had a sex drive which I don't have without it.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: KARENJAYNES, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 12

This has been my mainstay for 30 years now. It helps with all menopausal symptoms and with libido and orgasm. Have been informed it is no longer being offered and am at my wits end. Generics ARE NOT EFFECTIVE. I have remained physically healthy and younger looking than my age. I simply DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO NOW. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 14

I have been on this drug due to a complete hysterectomy for 18 years. I was recently notified that the drug company is no longer making this drug and that there is no equivalent! Is this true?

Comment from: Poodlegal, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 29

I've used Estratest for 18(?) years. I had very bad (suicidal) depression and found immediate relief. I am now 70 yrs old and am unable to find it. I've tried the generic and it does not work. I'm slowly getting back all my "symptoms". My skin is great, my "insides" work great and sex is great and I regularly get "carded" for 55 discount! I want my Estratest back! I will keep looking for a solution to this ridiculous problem.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 14

After 20 years of HRT, this is the 1st time I've felt like a full blooded woman! Sex drive is stupendous, night sweats minimal and overall "mood" balanced out.

Related Reading: night sweats

Comment from: kthompso, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 13

I have been taking this Etratest for about 2 months and I can't tell you how much better I feel. It has done much for my lobido, but I'll give it some more time.

Comment from: Tan, IL, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 16

Had a full hysto at 36 and am now 38. I love this med and how it makes me feel but have only been taken it "some times" for fear of long term usage. Ya know...breat cancer, heart disease, beard, mustache, penis growth...lol...and whatever else they can come up with. I personally want to say "thanks ladies" for all your posts. I feel more confident and will take my meds on the regular.

Related Reading: cancer | heart disease

Comment from: moonspirit, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 29

My libido increased way too much so I cut down to 1/2 pill a day. I also noticed that I felt more "aggressive" and angry. The one thing it did for me was to relieve hot flashes very well, esp when used in combo w/Vivelle dot patch. However, my depression/moods worsened, have had bad headaches and worst of all, gained 15 lbs in one month and was still going up so I decided to stop and try something else.

Comment from: Ladeee, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 17

After an early hysterectomy at 28, I've tried many HRT's. This by far the best. Would fight to keep it! Without, it's only half a life ... in every way, physically, mentally and emotionally. Out of the fog, back to me. Thank you.

Comment from: Malee, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 06

I am very satisfied with this treatment. No more hot flashes or sweating and my libido is normal. No break through bleeding, or weight gain. All my checkups have been normal. It is the perfect med for me. And this med is still available as a generic. Only the brand name is not being made anymore. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise, check it out.

Comment from: Sharon, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 13

I am 48 yrs old and in perimenopause. Dr put me on estratest and prometrium 100 mg. The first week I was tired and moody, those side have now gone and I feel better. More alert, not as tired at the end of the day and sleep is now wonderful.

Related Reading: prometrium