Estratest User Reviews

Estratest - User Reviews

Estratest User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Estratest sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Kym, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 07

It has worked for me, for years! All otherHRO's worked with everything except the night sweats. Now the producer of Estratest has ended it's production, and another Co. has taken over. It is now too expensive for me to afford. I would love to know of a very similar replacement!

Comment from: tbrown, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 04

I was on Prempro when I read about Estratest in Readers Digest. Asked Dr about it, started taking it, and loved it, although after a time, the increased metabolism waned some. It is still my drug of choice because I have never had a hot flash, night sweat, & other. My feelings of "doom" went away with this treatment. I had total removal of all female organs and feel this helps keep me "human".

Related Reading: Prempro

Comment from: kkjar, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 25

Was given this medication to help with Libido. Not fased it. Made me very tired and grumpy. Don't like it.

Comment from: Dottie, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 20

Never had bone and joint problems, felt good all the time, was in good mood all the time. Do they still make this drug?

Comment from: Brenda S, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 13

This HRT was wonderful until I re-filled it. It was replaced by another generic by a different manufacturing co. I feel like I am not taking anything and am having withdrawals. When I called The presc co, they told me it was the same only a different manuf. They gave the number to me for the manuf co. I called them, left a message on a voice mail, have not heard from them. What are we supposed to do? I am miserable!