EstroGel User Reviews

EstroGel - User Reviews

EstroGel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication EstroGel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Shelby66, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 21

This medication worked for my menopausal symptoms. Unfortunately, for the first time in my life I have developed a deep vein blood clot in my left calf. So yes it does work. But only if you are willing to risk the serious side effects.

Comment from: care, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: June 26

I use half a dose daily and have been very satisfied with the results as far as preventing vaginal dryness and hot flashes.

Related Reading: vaginal dryness | hot flashes

Comment from: flibby211, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 25

I have used estrogel together w/estroven (OTC)since my complete hystorectomy at the age of 33. Together they work very well controlling the night sweats and mood swings. The Hot Flashes although mild most of the time, do not go away! Without this medication the Hot Flashes and Night Sweats were simply unbearable.

Related Reading: estrogel | night sweats

Comment from: chandy, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 12

Do NOT use synthetic estrogens. It is very bad for your health...just look around the www. Did you know it is actually made of horse urine?! Use plant-derived estrogens...its also more natural for you.

Comment from: sarah, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 30

heart racing and higher blood pressure

Comment from: Lina, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 16

My DR thought this may help my sex drive. It hasn't done anything for that. Using this as directed, I have developed large brown spots on my arms and thighs. They look like age or liver spots! Its very ugly! I am going to ask my dr to change my Rx or I will stop using this.

Related Reading: liver