Estrostep Fe User Reviews

Estrostep Fe - User Reviews

Estrostep Fe User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Estrostep Fe sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 12

I've been on Estrostep off and on for 12 years (discontinued it 3 times in order to get pregnant with my 3 beautiful children). I always come back to this pill because not only is it effective (my hubby and I are quite fertile together and I've never gotten pregnant while on Estrostep), but it has reduced my horrible period to nearly nothing, just 1-2 days of very light bleeding, and alleviated all my period symptoms: no more bloating, pms, cramping, back aches, etc. My husband also calls Estrostep my "happy pills" because they completely alleviate my mood swings, and I'm literally happy all.the.time. They've also increased my sex drive, and I tend to climax more quickly when I'm taking them. Estrostep is the BEST! I plan to continue taking it even after my husband gets a vasectomy, that's how much I love them! I should mention that in the first 3 months of taking them, I do tend to experience nausea, headaches, and breakthru bleeding, but these symptoms ease each month and are completely gone by the end of the 3rd cycle.

Related Reading: Estrostep

Comment from: debducttape, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 05

Wow! This has been the only birth control pill I have been satisfied with. I have been on about 5 different kinds. Mood swings and decreased sex drive were a problem with every other kind. Also, I doubt this will work for everyone, but my breasts are fuller and perkier (more like before I had my son) when I am on this pill. I LOVE this pill.

Related Reading: birth control

Comment from: Hannah, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 15

Great with keeping me acne free and great for birth control wise, but i experienced extreme pain all over my body for the whole three months i have been on it. im actually thinking of just quitting this birth control because it is too much pain for me all at once, and it comes on very fast, it also brought my period on two weeks before it was supposed to, even though it kept me on a great and organized period schedule. i hate this.

Related Reading: acne

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 29

I was on Estrostep Fe for about a year and at first it was great as I got my cycle to become regular but then my period slowly started to just disappear and I didn't get it for atleast 4 cycles which made me think I was pregnant (I wasn't). I actually feel like it helped me to lose weight as I lost 35 pounds in about 5 months. However, the only thing that made me switch was the extreme mood changes. I became a very emotional person which I never used to be and also very aggressive. I began to hit my boyfriend when we had arguments and when even my mother told me to consider switching because it was making me very emotional, thats when I knew this pill wasn't for me.

Related Reading: Estrostep Fe

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 05

I've been trying so many different pills for the past couple of years and have not found something that didn't make me nauseous, or give me migraines. EstroStep however has been great. Been on it for about three months, Not pregnant! Haven't gained any weight and no headaches or mood swings. My last birth control made me very dry during sex but this one fixed everything. I do agree that some months I haven't had a period at all, but reading other reviews I now know it's a normal side effect. Who wants their period anyway? It does worry me that I might be pregnant but I take it exactly when I should and never miss one. I will keep taking EstroStep as long as it exists! I have noticed a little bit of sharp pains in one of my breasts recently, but not sure if it could be a side effect.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 21

Works great, little acne (3-4 small pimples) before period, light period, minor craps, and had no major problems for the past few years since I've been taking it.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 09

No acne, lighter and less crampy periods, no nausea.

Comment from: anon, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 06

experienced nausea and weight gain first 5 months or so...didn't get period for 5 months, then came back regularly but very light, then don't get it at all. it's been effective but you spend more money on pregnancy tests than the pill!

Related Reading: pregnancy