Estrostep Fe User Reviews

Estrostep Fe - User Reviews

Estrostep Fe User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Estrostep Fe sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: caraca, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 17

i didnt want to take cause i had migraines with previous bc but i had no headaches!!!

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 24

I loved this birth control. Started on it when I was about 14 due to failure of acne treatments and also to regulate periods. Was on it for about 4 years and dr. thought i needed a stronger one when i became sexually active. Since I switched (to Solia) my periods are HORRIBLE! On Estrostep, my periods were no nuisance at all, no acne, no weight gain, rare to have mood swings, etc. I want to switch back to this pill!

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 12

Great experience with this BC - never had problems remembering to take it, only experienced minor breakouts day or two before menstration.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 07

I started taking Estrostep at 17, and am currently 22. So it's been a good 5 years. I could not be happier with this birth control. It did not make me gain weight, it gave me very light periods (with only minor cramping about 24 hours beforehand,) and better skin. Everyone reacts differently to medications and birth control, so I consider myself very lucky to have found my "ideal" birth control on my first try. I'm very happy with Estrostep and have no problems from taking it.

Comment from: daisy317, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 25

Ive been on many birth control pills and this was the absolute worse. Many side effects and not a very good pill for heavy periods.