Evamist User Reviews

Evamist - User Reviews

Evamist User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Evamist sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: judy, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 20

Great product, but delivery system is unstable towards the end. Sprays don't come out as the same dose towards the end.

Comment from: PW, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 28

I've been on Evamist about 2 months. I love the easy use of the product but may have to stop using it. I'm having some fast heart beats off and on and don't know why. I've always had low blood pressure all my life. I can't sleep because of the fast heart beating. Looking at the side effects this may not be for me. I'm following up with a doc visit this week.

Related Reading: Evamist | low blood pressure | sleep

Comment from: evamama, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 04

Noticed that migrains are about 1 a week since starting the Evamist. Night time isn't as uncomfortable like before.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 09

WAS ON THE VIVELLE DOT PATCH DIFFERENT DOSES, NONE OF THEM WORKED. THIS MED HAS WORKED QUITE WELL, I WAS AT MY WITS END. BUT I STILL HAVE A MILD HOT FLUSH EVERY MORNING AND ALSO A LITTLE SWEATING AFTER MY SHOWER.

Published: November 22

I started taking evamist because my migraine symptoms were getting worse and I wondered if stabilizing my hormonal levels would help. It did! It also relieved a number of menopause symptoms I had been ignoring, yay for having a libido again! Very easy to use. The only drawback is I am never sure if I am getting the exact same dose each day depending on how hard I press the pump or how I position it.

Related Reading: migraine | menopause

Comment from: emma, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 31

I had allergic reactions to all estrogen patches so had high hopes for this product, Within a month I developed a rash on my forearms that looked like ringworm and was treated for ringworm for about 4 weeks. The rash and itching got increasingly worse. I returned to the dermatologist who asked if I was taking any new medication. Having stopped it and using a cortisone cream, the rash and itching have gone away. It was an unusual allergic reaction.

Related Reading: rash | ringworm | itching

Comment from: momma3, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 28

I am only 28 years old and have been on evamist only a short time but have noticed a big change in hot flashes, night sweats, moods.

Related Reading: hot flashes | night sweats

Comment from: fse76, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 30

I had a total hysterectomy in July 2008. In August, I started having severe night sweats-wring out the nitegown kind. I started with one spray dose but still had night sweats so I used 2 sprays. I haven't had any night sweats since. I noticed toward the end of use, the sprayer's mist is not as fine so the med runs some before it dries. Also, sometimes it's a pain to wait 2 minutes while it dries.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 29

Evamist with Prometrium is the only drug that completely subdued my menopausal symptoms. It was a life saver! However, I am experiencing terrible joint pain and it never occurred to me that it was related to this drug. Neck and knee pain worsening daily. Will contact Dr. to see if related and post again. Anyone else have this reaction?

Related Reading: Prometrium | knee pain