Evamist User Reviews

Evamist - User Reviews

Evamist User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Evamist sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 12

Noticed joint pain after taking this medication. Major problems in the morning with just standing up and walking. This seems to pass later in the day unless I do lots of sitting. Very expensive compared to other methods. However, I's the best treatment so far..

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 15

I had a total hysto a month ago and I also have pancreatitis and I was on oral harmone and it affected my pancreas so the Dr prescribed this and I havent had any problems since.I do get hot flashes every once and awhile. I dont fell its as strong as the pills but it does help! It is a pain when you have to wait 2 min for it to dry.

Related Reading: pancreatitis

Comment from: DMN, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 06

To the person that posted this-thank you, I never thought this could be a result of using this spray! Yes, exactly the same effects...knees ache, joint pain,tingling in legs and hands, THANK YOU! DID YOU FIND OUT ANYTHING? Comment: Evamist with Prometrium is the only drug that completely subdued my menopausal symptoms. It was a life saver! However, I am experiencing terrible joint pain and it never occurred to me that it was related to this drug. Neck and knee pain worsening daily. Will contact Dr. to see if related and post again. Anyone else have this reaction?

Comment from: SANDY, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 10

PERSONALLY, I LOVE EVAMIST. MY DOCTOR STARTED ME ON IT APPROX 2 WEEKS AGO.SHE ESTAMATED THAT I WOULD SEE RESULTS FROM EXTREME HOT FLASHES,MOOD CHANGES,EXTREME NUMBNESS AND TINGLING IN THE RIGHT HAND, AND EXTREME VAGINAL DRYNESS IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS;WELL I SAW IMMEDIATE RESULTS,SEEMS LIKE IT. THE FIRST 2 NIGHTS I USED EVAMIST.NOW I AM WELL ON MY WAY TO RECOVERY. IT IS SO EASY TO USE.I HAVE NOT NOTICED ANY SIDE EFFECTS SINCE I STARTED 2 WEEKS AGO.THANK YOU EVAMIST, YOU SAVED MY LIFE.I RECOMMEND EVAMIST TO ALL WOMEN WHO NEED IMMEDIATE RESULTS.

Related Reading: VAGINAL DRYNESS

Comment from: Samantha, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 22

Headaches and itchy red rash at sight. Looking for something different now.

Comment from: nyzki, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 14

I am 46 years old and been on a combination of HRT medications for over a year now. In the begining it was prescribed for irregual menstrual cycles and breast tenderness. I also take this med along with Prometrium on advice that this would help stabilize me. But, I was not advised of the potential side affects that could occur while taking it. I have been experiencing headaches that dont go away. Unrestful sleep because of the headaces. Lower back pain and general aches and pains all over my body. I feel moody and not at all my normal self. what I dont understand is that if my hormone levels are normal then why was i even prescribed this? I feel that continueing this medication would only make things worse. And BTW my menstrual cycles have not stablized. I would rather go thru the symptoms of perimenopause than deal with what this drug is doing to me. I am also taking myself off of it. For myself I would advise not taking this medication.

Related Reading: breast | Lower back pain

Comment from: theresa, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 12

Really helps lessen symptoms of menopause

Comment from: ramie, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 12

Been on this med for 6 months now...great! Previous oral meds caused breakthru bleeding, etc. No more hot flashes or night sweats. Doc says this TD method is much better for us that oral.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 14

I stopped taking Premrin and started using Evamist becauese it is a lower dose of harmones and still works.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 27

After having a total hysterectomy I needed something for my hot flashes and was impressed by the easy use of this spray. But, within hours of using it, I had an allergic reaction to it and couldn't use it again.