Evamist User Reviews

Evamist - User Reviews

Evamist User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Evamist sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 22

I was using the patch, which I HATED because it never stayed on, so I was SO hopeful with the Evamist spray. It is DEFINITELY SO easy to use, however, Migraines started a couple of days after I began using it! :( Haven't had migraines in years, until now!?

Comment from: Cinn65, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 10

I started on one spray of Evamist about 6 weeks ago. I was experiencing horrible hot flashes (about 3 an hour), anxiety, night sweats, and depression, among other things. I felt like a new person just one day after starting Evamist! I feel 100% better in all areas! I still have a few mild hot flashes, but mentally I feel like a veil has been lifted and I am not depressed for the first time in 10 years (and after taking many different anti-depressants and anxiety meds!) Doctors always said I was "too young" to be menopausal, but they were wrong! I have been going through menopause for years and have suffered for many years because I was not taken seriously. Finally demanded tests and my estradiol level was extremely low. I would definitely recommend Evamist!!

Related Reading: anxiety | depression

Comment from: thanks, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 09

i have been using evamist for one week and three days for night sweat and hot flashes completely gone thank god i can sleep all night without waking up in the middle of the night to take a shower

Comment from: jannie77, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 08

I just recently had a stroke after taking the Evamist for about 2 months. Can you inform me if any other patients have had this problem?

Related Reading: stroke

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 15

I was very hopeful about this product but after almost 3 months I am still not getting full relief though the frequency and severity of hot flashes have been reduced to some degree. I also now have a rash that has spread from my usage arm to other parts of my body which is becoming increasingly irritable so I may end up having to stop use.

Comment from: addame420@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 31

hotflashes subsided