Exalgo User Reviews

Exalgo - User Reviews

Exalgo User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Exalgo sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: exalgosuks , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 12

Torn hip and 3 herniated disks- was moved from prec 10"s to Exalgo 2 weeks ago and not digging it. I pee 10 x's a night - I can't fall asleep before 4am. - I tried switching my dose time to mornings and very exhausted at work so hate taking this day or night. Also day/night sweats

Related Reading: night sweats

Comment from: petzrexx, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 07

The only time I get relief from the pain in my back is when I take the Hydrocodone with it. But now I get super tired. My constipation is 10X worse also. Been taking it for four weeks with no help. I just makes me feel tired and lethargic and still in pain. My doctor said this was realy good and when I discussed this with him he just wanted me to keep taking it to get used to it. Not too keen on this stuff.

Comment from: jilebean3639, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 14

I have had chronic pain for 10yrs or more. I have rhumatiod arthritis and fibromyalgia, i also have 4 bulging discs, 2 cervical and 2 lumbar. within the last 5yrs my spine has become deformed, twisting in the thoracic region and c-shaped in the lumbar. Im a cervical cancer survivor. i've had carpal tunnel surgery,and the top of my right scapula removed. I also deal with restless leg syndrome, it does not cause me pain, but would definately make me insane if i did'nt have medication to keep it under control. I'm not telling anyone who reads this all my problems for some kind of sympathy. I did it so you would know that I know about pain. You name it, I've taken it! I've been on Exalgo 16mg er for a month now. I highly recommened this med. I'm not pain free of course, but it has made a huge difference in my life. I'm able to do so much more wth my family and that alone is worth everything to me. The most important thing about this medication is that it does not make me sleepy or dizzy at all. I am able to drive at any time without worry. I have a great PM Dr. and I just happen to have an appt. with him today, I can't wait to thank him!

Related Reading: arthritis | fibromyalgia | cervical cancer

Comment from: labrat, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 03

I have chronic back pain due to intradural spinal tumor nerve damage and arthritis. I can barely walk because the pain is horrible. I cant bend over, twist my body, raise my arms, lift anything, turn my head to the sides. This medicine doesnt do anything but knock me out. I take it at night of course. Ive told the doctor he gave me topomax, celebrex (which makes me itch like crazy) and savella. I feel like Im being used for a medicine cabinet instead of trying to be helped. I dont know what to do. This doctor is suppose to be one of the top pain specialist in our area but Im beginning to wonder.

Related Reading: tumor | celebrex | savella

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 07

Sometimes I feel it is not working at all. My Pain Dr has been prescribing it to replace dilatid, but I am not sure it is working as well as the Dilatid.

Comment from: jgold26425, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 08

took exalgo for 2 months dr.gave me 32m per day didn't touch the pain not for very long.went back 2 opana er 90m per day ,with percoset,mite go back 2 exalgo.

Related Reading: opana er

Comment from: mom-mom, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 31

I have RSD and have been on many different meds. I still don't know when this is going to help, been taking for about 6 weeks now. No side effects like other meds.

Comment from: Thankful, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 26

After taking time to adjust the dose after the initial changeover from 50 mg. Methadone, I have found this medicine to work very well. I had to give it about a week at the correct dose to see it become effective. I also needed to have the doctor titrate it over 2 mos. to get it right. I take 32 mg. twice a day and it seems to keep my pain under control. If you're looking for a feeling, rather than pain control, this isn't for you. If you want pain control, take the time to find your right dosage and be patient. You have to ask yourself, what am I looking for? Hope you find relief.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain