Exalgo User Reviews

Exalgo - User Reviews

Exalgo User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Exalgo sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: liberty49, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 18

I have chronic pain and fibromyalgia for over 20 yrs. Darvocet actual helped me but they took this mild drug off the market. I just realized I am actual in more joint pain now on exalgo. I still take dilaudid which helps, short term. And exalgo is ridiculously expensive.

Comment from: mbradley35, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 06

Exalgo is a very subtle pain reliever. I have taken it for 3 months now. The first month, I was so excited. I felt better and it was effective after the first week. Seemed to take a wk to build up. Now at 3 months, I still have pain and have overtaken it plus my breakthru Lortab 10's. I have had 6 spine surgeries in the last 3 years and left with overal bone and muscle pain, degenerative everything, and currently non-fusion at C6/7. Worse pain in neck, shoulders, and blades.

Related Reading: Lortab 10 | muscle pain