Exforge HCT User Reviews

Exforge HCT - User Reviews

Exforge HCT User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Exforge HCT sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: hoover54_daytona, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 05

Been taking exforge 5/320 then doctor switched me to exforge hct. This medicine makes me feel horrible shortness of breath and pain in feet and joints of body also causes me to flush everyday.

Related Reading: exforge | exforge hct

Comment from: ctypea, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 05

I was taking Diovan HCT 320/25mg and the one dose daily wasn't controlling my BP through the day. I now take Exforge HCT 5/160/12.5 twice a day and my BP runs about 126/68-70. I feel so much better. I was diagnosed with PVC's several years ago after starting BP meds. I still have those, so I suspect the med is causing some of it. All heart tests came back negative, otherwise.

Related Reading: Diovan HCT

Comment from: 2tired, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 28

I feel very tired and my muscles hurt alot. my urine is gray in color and I am very dizzy.

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 28

This medication is causing fluid retention in my feet and lower legs.

Comment from: lady, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 13

shortly after taking will feel over-all better, then i will suffer mega head pain-joint pain-weakness-dry mouth-thirst, not good for a person with congestive heart failure,angiana attacks, pretty scary stuff,dificulty walking, super tired, its suppose to be new and great i want to give it a chance, just not sure if the few hours of relief are worth the end results

Related Reading: dry mouth | congestive heart failure

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 06

NOW, I SWEAT,HAVE WEAK SPELLS, ALWAYS THRISTY, HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING. OH YEAH, HAD TO GO ON LASIK AND POTASSIUM BECAUSE OF SWELLING.NOT SUCH A GOOD THING. BUT, MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS EXCELLENT.

Comment from: patricia, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 10

I am experiencing extreme sweating episodes. Heart paplitations and chest tightness. Shortness of breathe. This medication is not a good drug for everyone. Doctors are too quick to dismiss the side effects because they seem to outweigh the benefits

Comment from: rsolis420@att.net, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 24

i dont feel dizzy anymore

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 21

while this medicine did lower my blood pressure, it caused me to have severe sore throats.

Comment from: GRJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 16

My blood pressure is still high at 138/90. I am going to see if I can change to a different medication.

Comment from: exforge, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 17

this med has helped me in the way of my right leg swells so bad that its hard for me to walk but thios med has helped the swelling go all the way down

Comment from: Musky, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 13

Worked better than other medications I've taken and it didnt give me ED like the other meds did. My BP went from 180/115 to 125/70.