Exforge HCT User Reviews

Exforge HCT - User Reviews

Exforge HCT User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Exforge HCT sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: bob b, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 23

I do have a headach and a rash that is very itchy, but my BP has gone from 175/95 down to 128/78 in 35 days.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: dutch309, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 09

I experience dry mouth and feel tired.

Comment from: Bob, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 29

I've been on this since December. It's done very well in lowering my BP. I've also lost 18 pounds!! I have some tiredness, and I'm urinating a lot! Drinking lots of water too! Maybe why I'm losing the weight!

Comment from: annie, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 05

nose bleeding and chest pain

Related Reading: chest pain

Comment from: evouncedallas@sbcglobal.net, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 08

Good

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 16

This medication works great in lowering my bp but, there are some nasty side effects that come along with that. Very tired, resting pulse is 90+, shortness of breath. Exercising is impossible because it makes my chest feel tight and the heart pounding is scary.

Comment from: compliant patient, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 16

My BP has decreased significantly when i started using this with atenolol. however, i noticed tenderness and heaviness in my breasts first thing in the morning - not sure if its related, but it was noteworthy that just after beginning the treatment, this started to occur. I take my medication at night...

Related Reading: atenolol

Comment from: rufus, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 22

i realty dont know what the question mean but i get up in morning and take my morning medication,s and began my day with no side effect,s of any kind

Comment from: Exforge, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 26

I have been taking exforge for about 3 years and twice have had a bout of vertigo. They can't prove that it is related. Never had it before taking.

Related Reading: vertigo

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 06

good!!

Comment from: kg, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 29

Started taking this drug in March. Have been taking for 4 months. Have experienced few side effects. Sometimes dry mouth. Drink a lot of water.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 28

works great lower bp,but get hoarse time to time.......

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 21

I took the drug for 1 week and and woke up with extreme swelling in my feet and ankles..my eyelids were swollen and I had itching of the arms and legs...awful experience

Related Reading: itching