Extina User Reviews

Extina - User Reviews

Extina User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Extina sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Published: April 08

used to treat my seborrhea dermatitis, however is was effective but it caused my skin to be incredibly dry on the effective area even though i could see it getting better. i switched to a more cream based ketoconazole and it is helping my symptoms and keeping it from being dry as well.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 16

Cleared up the serious flakes on my scalp within two applications. You must use it continually, but the results last for a while. I will continue to use it.

Comment from: guyfrmatl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 28

This has been a miracle for my seborrheic dermatitis. Within just a few uses the foam has cleared up my flares. No real drying or extra flaking that I have seen. I am using it about once every two days though so that may be why I am not having too many issues. Overall I love this medication.

Related Reading: seborrheic dermatitis