Factive User Reviews

Factive - User Reviews

Factive User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Factive sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 28

Several days after completing the course of treatment, I developed a rash

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: tjacobs211, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 06

I thought I was the only one!!! Had horrible hives after 4 or 5 days of use.

Related Reading: hives

Published: January 04

After using Factive for 4 days I had a rash over my entire body and found out that it was a reaction to the medicine

Related Reading: Factive

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 04

I started a 5 day pack on 2/21/09, prescribed by a walk-in clinic. Day 10 I broke out in rash all over my body and ran to my primary physiscian who said I had to wait it out with Benedryl. I will NEVER take this again. I still have a lingering sinus infection so it didn't even clear that up.

Related Reading: sinus infection

Comment from: itchy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 04

after a wk of use..I developed a rash on my face, neck and all over my upper body..my head and arms have been itching!!!!

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: Eagle73, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 24

After 4 days of use a rash covered my body from the neck down as well as swelling in the forearms and torso and upper legs. I am diabetic ,insulin dependent. It took over a week of Benedryl 3x a day to see some relief.

Comment from: aquawoman, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 28

I found out that I am allergic to this drug. I had taken Cipro before without any reaction.

Related Reading: Cipro

Comment from: MYODB, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 25

Sinus infection is gone, and NOW I know why my physician prescribed steroids: I followed a five-day regimen, and on day 8 I have gotten an extremely disturbing rash. Now that I have read the kind review the rest of you have posted, I will never again take this medication. I am also looking forward to speaking very curtly with my physician.

Comment from: No to FACTIVE 5, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 14

I developed a rash on my legs during the 2nd dose of taking Factive 5. After finishing the pack, the rash then spread to my torso, arms, and neck. It got rid of my infection, but left me with this rash that slowly goes away. I WILL NEVER AGAIN TAKE FACTIVE!

Published: March 23

HIVES,HIVES AND MORE HIVES,Took the 5 day course of Factive for sinus infection, day 7 started to get hives day 9 Hives on top of hives all over except for face. worse at ankles, have taken cipro before with no problems.

Comment from: tnmommadi@aol.com, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 24

After 4 days I broke out with a rash all over my body. Severe back pain and leg cramps.