Factive User Reviews

Factive - User Reviews

Factive User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Factive sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 11

Developed skin rash all over body. Very bad, and even with steriod shot and benydrill shot..still itching after taking 6 doses. Not recommended

Comment from: kim, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 09

I wished I would have read these reviews before I took Factive. First dose I looked sun burnt on my face/body. Itching/rash/ fever followed. The need to get better out wieghed this. Second dose, my cough was worse last night added with the itching it was difficult to rest. I did at some point go to sleep only to wake up with my face/lips swelled like a ballon.I threw this medication in the trash where it should be and took a benadryl. Ive taken cipro and not had this effect

Related Reading: fever | cough | sleep

Comment from: Randy D Satterly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 03

After taking this drug for 5 days, I noticed a rash on my arms. I returned to the doctor and he switched my drugs, because my sinis infection was still present. The rash has covered my ears, chest, arms, back, legs, feet, stomach, and hands. (Every where but my face). This rash itches like crazy. The itching does not stop. My ears are the worst. I thought my ears were buring off. I hope that no one else goes thru this horrible experience.