Fansidar User Reviews

Fansidar - User Reviews

Fansidar User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Fansidar sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 15

This medication killed my significant other. Literally. He died of TEN (toxic epidermal necrolysis), after only 3 weekly doses. His doctor failed to take him off it even after he told the dr. he had a skin rash. Be warned.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: Emmanuel, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 14

It worked for me but it left me with bruised lips, not knowing that I bruise easily.

Comment from: Mary, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 17

Dear All, In 1984, when I was 24, my university sent me to Kenya. At the University Clinic, I remember being told that I had to take Fansidar along with chloroquin. I was staying in Kenya for 3 months and visiting around the interior. I distictively remember in the clinic as I had to sign a long paper from the Manufacturer of Fansidar - Roche. Two nurses witnessed me signing this paper. the paper was saying that I was waiving Roche from being accountable for any side effects I may have. They told me at the clinic that I had no choice but to take this drug or I may die. I did what I was told. I was not warned about any side effects being very dangerous to me at that time. I had blurred vision, and felt vey very off, tired and dizzy on the once a week days I was to take them. These symptoms I am now reading are very dangerous signs. I consider myself one of the lucky ones as I dont think I got damaged but who knows? Whilst there are wonderful things about modern medicine, to me its BEWARE in general. Too much money in this business. I would NEVER TAKE FANSIDAR AGAIN AND RECOMMEND AGAINST IT. TODAY THERE ARE OPTIONS. And by the way, I think I was one of the test cases as the university gave it to me free in the clinic which is not normal protocol. AVOID THIS DRUG, THere are better options now.

Related Reading: Fansidar

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 13

I broke out with an awful rash a few days after taking this drug. My face was puffy and I had tiny bumps and itching on my face and torso for several days.

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: netters, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 28

depression