Faslodex User Reviews

Faslodex - User Reviews

Faslodex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Faslodex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: carol b, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 19

other than being alive and doing good with stage 4 breast cancer with mets i find that the shot hurts for a week or so but i can take it.I experience leg pain so bad and cramped toes that i some times want to stop the med ..i started taking faslodex 1yr and 2 months ago so if you see my friends im still here...good luck on your own journey and i pray for all of us

Related Reading: breast | cancer | faslodex

Comment from: Erica, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 11

I have been using Flasodex for a while and the only compliant I have is having joint pain/aches. I'm only 24yrs old, already in menopause but I have life. Flasodex had helped my tumor markers go down so I'll endure the pain. "I GUESS"

Related Reading: menopause | tumor

Comment from: Carol, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 07

I have noticed general body aches. Arthritic in nature. As I do have arthritis in my spine and some fingers, I feel that the Faslodex has exsaserbated this problem, but I am alive and will cope with these problems gladley.It does not realy hinder my quality of life.I tolerate the injection well.It is helpful to know others have experienced my symptoms.

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: BLS, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 27

26 YEAR SURVIVOR-LYMPECTOMY-RADIATION--CHEMO--BREAST TO BONE AFTER 14 YEARS-6 YEARS TAMOXIFIN-ARIMEDEX 1YEAR THEN FASLODEX-BONE CANCER HAS IMPROVED -LOTS-LAST BLOOD TESTS WERE FINE--(SURVIVED TWO OTHER CANCERS-) -SHOT SITE -WARM THE MED AND I MASSAGE THE SITE-HURTS VERY LITLE--BUT I HAVE DEVELOPED FLUID IN THE SACS AROUND THE HEART AND LUNGS-WE ARE WORKING ON THAT-I AM 74 YEARS OLD -I WORK AND HAVE A VERY ACTIVE LIFE-BECAUSE OF THESE CANCER MEDS--NO REAL SIDE EFFECTS -BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO STAY WITH FASLODEX FOR AWHILE AND SEE--ALL TOLL BONE CANCER MUCH BETTER AND THAT IS SUCCESS TO ME--DO YOUR RESEARCH AND HOPE YOU DO GOOD----

Related Reading: BONE CANCER

Comment from: kkb, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 26

other than a sore injection site --no side effects---life with mild pain or no life --easy choice

Comment from: jbatt, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 04

After a year of treatment, I continue to have a lot of pain at the injection site for a least 3 weeks after each shot. I also have joint pain, my arthritis has flaired up and I have neuropathy type pain in my feet.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 04

Treatment #10 - low platelet count. The itchy skin was probably not due to dry winter weather. 3rd week after treatment - easily bruise, slow clotting.

Comment from: Helen, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 05

Dx Stage4 Breast Cancer Oct 2010,5 months on fermera controlled widespread bone metastasis,then new lung mass, switched to faslodex, mass gone in 3 months, each monthly tx is different, much inj.site swelling & pain, joint pain(knees), thigh muscle pain, fatigue, headaches, but it is working and I hope it continues. Just dealing with side effects and living my life!

Related Reading: muscle pain | fatigue

Comment from: live to love, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 30

matastatic bone cancer/ breast cancer stage 3b estrogen receptor positive. tumors on spine and left rib cage. had radiation on spine and ribs and helped very much. lidoderm patches have helped with rib pain and migraine headaches that occur after treatments. joint pain and hot flashes are helped with the use of aspirin.

Related Reading: lidoderm | migraine | hot flashes

Breast Cancer

Find support and advances in treatment.