Feldene User Reviews

Feldene - User Reviews

Feldene User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Feldene sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 02

too many side effects

Comment from: Franryhqx4, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 25

this med helpd me to function on a daily basis

Comment from: teslaturtle, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 17

I have been taking this medication for about 2 weeks and I think it is great. Some days it doesnt work to well but mostly it does. I just read the interactions with other meds and I need to talk to my Dr about it.

Comment from: Bobco, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 07

The first dose caused major stomach pain. Dr prescribed an acid reducer but, pain persisted. Stomach has never been the same. Now suffer from major stomach pain, frequently needing treatment for acid reflux like symptoms

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 22

I used Piroxicsm for 3 years and I was able to manage my spinal stenosis and osteoarthrithis pain. Now I cannot get it and I am struggling to find something that doesn't make me sick and treats the pain.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 29

HAVE USED IS FOR PLANTAR FACIIATIS ALSO WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS

Comment from: pat, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 05

scared to take it

Comment from: Deborah B, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 12

This is the most dangerous drug I have ever taken. I had horrific side effects. A terrible rash that felt like I had hundreds of needles sticking into my skin & it itched horribly. I became very sun sensitive & anywhere my skin was exposed to the sun, even for a few minutes I either got a horrific rash or a sunburn. A horrible experience. Take this drug off the market! I had to have emergency treatment with steroids for a week to overcome the rash!

Related Reading: rash | sunburn

Comment from: feldene, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 22

it gets rid of my knee pain.

Comment from: mylifeback, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 12

I have bursitis in my hip and the doctors all but had written me off and said there was nothing they could do for my pain after the cortisone injections did not work. My orthopedic dr. prescribed this to me and it worked! I am not one to take narcotics and have taken many anti-inflammatory pills which did nothing. I was so glad this actually took my pain away. I was drowsy for a few days when I took it but did at night anyway. Now I can take it during the day and it doesnt make me drowsy at all. I can also get this at Walmart for $4. I have had no stomach problems from it, and my stomach is quite sensitive. I would recommend it to at least try it for your pain.

Related Reading: bursitis

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 11

have had some drowiness but nothing else

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 05

Sorry, but I refuse to take this medication...this seems like a drug for a more serious joint issues. I can live with my minor pain from plantar faciitis, the side effects are not worth the risk.

Comment from: truckinnana, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 23

I, have been taking this med, for the past 4 months, after taking Mobic, for almost a yr. without any relief. Now, I,have started having nose bleeds, and had surgey, on my arm and the Dr. had a really hard time in stoping the bleeding. I, have to test my blood sugar, and it takes 10 mintues to stop that little amount of blood. I, believe this bleeding is cause by this drug, and I want to try something else, or just stop taking it all toghter, and just hurt. Really, can't tell that it is working all that good, now that it has turned off cold. thanks

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options