Femring User Reviews

Femring - User Reviews

Femring User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Femring sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 05

I had taken premarin for over 20 years and I began getting hot flashes and night sweats. My doctor recommended this as an alternative. It helped with both, however it did not get rid of them. I also experienced additional sweating along the front of my neck, even though it was not the typical "flash". I never knew when the sweat would start and once it started, it would run down the front and back, into my bra, etc. Night sweats also began getting worse. The overall worse part for me was putting it in and taking it out. I managed to get it in, but embarrassingly, I had to go to my doctor to get it out. I can't be bothered with that for the future. I'm going back to pills, but trying something other than premarin.