Fentora User Reviews

Fentora - User Reviews

Fentora User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Fentora sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: inpainhelp, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 19

i have been on pain meds for years for a back injury and also have a bone disease and my bones hurt and i also have nerve damage that causes pain alot of pain. this med worked very well but my insurance wont pay for it because it is only approved for cancer pain so i am dissapointed and in a lot of pain i don;t know what else to do.

Comment from: nickdogchillin, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 21

Fentora is so much money..." 4 a day 120mth =$6200." But We called the maker and sent in my W2'S - Bank Statements - and script.. THEY APPROVED me so I get them for free. I have 3 full blown Disc followed by DDD. It's super painful and it 100% 24/7 pain and it doesn't let up. I mean pain followed by his evil twin Sciatica down my growing,legs,butt etc..Sometimes it feels like a cell phone is going off in my butt cheek??....Fentora simply works! I take Percs 10/325,Soma's and Fentora 400mg are my tools to tackle my pain/sciatica... Just wanna be pain free and FREE from all freak in pills. What can you do? Have no life or take handful of pill that will pit and elephant down to live a little pain free life....IDK...Just sucks

Related Reading: Soma