Feraheme User Reviews

Feraheme - User Reviews

Feraheme User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Feraheme sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: amerz, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 08

I had 2 injections in 2010 and haven't been the same since. I had severe episodes of flushing, muscle weakness and fatigue, confusion, "mind fog", memory issues, and many other symptoms as well.

Related Reading: fatigue

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 11

After a year of ferritin below 6 and unbearable fatigue, a nephrologist recommended this drug. It has changed my life! I cannot believe how much better I feel after two doses. I can think faster and more clearly. My memory is improved and that horrible pulling sensation in my calves is gone. I have so much more energy. It's a shame that I didn't get this drug a couple of years ago, but it took getting referred to a nephrologist for me to even learn about Feraheme.