Fioricet with Codeine User Reviews

Fioricet with Codeine - User Reviews

Fioricet with Codeine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Fioricet with Codeine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 28

I have been taking Fioricet w/ codeine going on two years now. I was first given regular fioricet which did not help at all. Fiorcet w/ codeine completly takes away all the pain when i get a migraine. But makes me sleep like a baby which everyone needs.

Comment from: c_cali, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 15

This medication has been a miracle for me. There has only been a couple migraines that couldnt be taken care of with this drug. It just makes me EXTREMELY tired. I have tried every migraine medication out there and this is the only thing that works for me!

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 29

I got rear ended a few years ago and have degenarated disks in my neck. Every since I got hurt I'v been gitting vary bad tension headaches. I'v tryed quite a few diffrent pain killers most all of the have been vary strong, such as Dilaudid, Methadone, and Oxycodopne. I'v found that the Fioricet w/Codeine works better for me then any fo the stronger medications I was on before, and also It's far less addictive and far safer

Related Reading: Dilaudid

Comment from: lj, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 19

I have been taking this medication for years for tension/migraine headaches and it is the only med that works. Use with care because it can be a dependent drug but if you have any type of severe headaches but with physician direction it is worth the relief.

Comment from: roserunner1221, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 29

I have been having migraines and headaches for a very long time. Throughout the past 6 years they have progressed into a constint everyday headaches which eventually turn into migraines or just really horrible headaches. There is only one other medicine that works for me...more of the holistic aproach. I quit that. Doctor just prescribed me this medicine in the past week. I have not felt this great in a while. I am very worried about becoming dependant on it though. I use it at least 4 times a week, only one though. It feels good to be myself again with no pain.

Comment from: LizB627, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 17

this is the ONLY medication that helps my headaches, I have suffered from migraines since I was 16 (now 27) As a result of a car accident. This is a life saver for me. I don't use it very often (3 or 4 times a month) but it helps sooo much when I need it!

Comment from: cdmcwil, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 02

I have been taking this medication for over a year now and have been very happy with the results. My headaches come on fast and cannot be touched by any other medicine. The only complaint that I have is that I ) gain weight very quickly if I take it for more than two days in a row. Not sure why, but only when I take this medication do I have this issue.

Comment from: mamabears58@aol.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 08

I take for migraine and it works very fast and well and I tolerate it very well.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 17

I was involved in a very bad auto accident about 8 months ago this is when my headaches began on a regular basis, my Dr ordered Fioricet at this time and it has been the only medication that has truly given me a good amount of relief! I only take this when I have a migraine that is sever due to the fact this medication can be addicting but when taken as the Dr has ordered it this is a effective medication. Good luck to all of you who suffer from headaches/migraines and I hope this helps you I know it helped me!

Comment from: rayemo, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 21

This drug combo is amazing. Due to several auto accidents and chroic mixed migraines /tension headaches that I suffered with for years, I can finally get the relief I need to continue to function. Most Doctors refuse to consider prescribing it and I've had a difficult time getting drug coverage. Not many insurance companies or doctors have a clue what life-altering relief is felt by all of us terminal sufferers of this type of headache. The caps are easy to swallow and I have noticed slight constipation if I have to take a max dose for more than two days in a row without a stool softner. Hope they never stop making Fiorinal available. I can't imagine going back to living in a darkened room again with a trash can next to the bed in case the nausea got too severe.

Related Reading: constipation