Fioricet with Codeine User Reviews

Fioricet with Codeine - User Reviews

Fioricet with Codeine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Fioricet with Codeine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: dawn, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 18

headach

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 17

Ive had severe migraines since I was 13 (now 43) and as usual, have tried everything. I have to switch between this medication and Stadol Nasal Spray. Fioricet works wonders unless the migraine is causing me to vomit. I would like to see this medication in another form if possible so that it stays in your system when vomiting is an issue. I also have anxiety issues and this medication helps with that also.

Related Reading: Stadol | anxiety

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 12

I have had horrible headaches for about 7months and nothing I mean nothing would get rid of them not over the counter meds, hydrocodone nothing UNTILL my dr gave me Filricet now I no longer have these horrible headaches I would defenitly recommend this med.

Comment from: mredpcdr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 29

Last for only 2 hours. Then have to wait for 4 hours to take more. 4 hours of very bad headache getting worse with every minuite I have to wait. ONLY 6 PER 24 HRs?

Published: December 31

had brain surgery. afterwarsa, neither vicodin or loratab worked for me. the doctor then prescribed me to this and it worked very well. i would reccomend.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 11

After taking relpax, for years it stopped working. This med has done wonders to relieve my migraine headaches.

Related Reading: relpax

Comment from: Smiley, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 26

I have horrible sinus/tension headaches and this medication works fast and usually relieves most my pain. I've had surgery for sinus problems, tried many prescribed medications and natural(herbal) ways to find relief. When you can't open your eyes because the light is so unbearable. Your stomach turning circles and the thought of moving just is not an option. I found it easier to breath and my headaches ,(most days),are under control thanks to Fiorenol w/ codeine.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain