Flagyl ER User Reviews

Flagyl ER - User Reviews

Flagyl ER User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Flagyl ER sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 25

No side effects. The pills themselves tasted nasty, I wouldn't say no to a gel coating. Was informed by several people (doctor, pharmacist, family friend) NOT to drink any alcohol!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 20

had headaches every day until done taking

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 11

it leaves a disgusting taste in your mouth!

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 26

This med caused me to very nauseated the whole time. I felt dizzy headed and have an awful metallic taste in my mouth even after the 7 days...

Comment from: dollface, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 26

i have been experiencing exhaustion. just getting dressed wears me out.

Comment from: Flagyl, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 22

my husband is on Flgyl,we are trying to concieve a baby, would the meds effect me from getting pregnant or will it have any defects of the baby if we are pregnany, miscarriage or problems with fetus

Related Reading: miscarriage

Comment from: carla, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 04

I had taken this pill (3) different times. Each time it got worse. I had a difficult time getting the pill down, awful taste, no appetite, nausea, my senses were heightened and thrush. These pills are the absolute worst pills to take ever! I call them the evil pills, but they cleared up the infection.

Related Reading: thrush

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 23

My use of this (Metronidazole) was for infection in the small intestine. It cleared me up immediately. I am finishing the dosage and hope the results continue.

Related Reading: Metronidazole

Comment from: dee, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 05

Will this drug miss with your birthcontrol

Comment from: FLAGYL ER, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 27

IS FLAGYL ER KIDNEY FRIENDLY? I TOOK IT FOR ONE YEAR, AND NOW I ONLY HAVE 45% KIDNEY FUNCTION. I AM JUST LOOKING FOR POSSIBLE REASONS FOR THE FAILURE.

Related Reading: FLAGYL ER

Had headaches and nausea. I don't usually react to medication, so this was pretty bad, but it got the job done.

Comment from: metronidazol, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 12

It caused loose stools.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 05

I have hard time swallowing anyways so without coating it immediately started to disintegrate and the taste was AWFUL. Bluh. It has helped though. I took it with Bactrim, and antibiotic.

Related Reading: Bactrim

Comment from: Jolene, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 04

Altough the drug worked for me (I've used it twice), the side effects were bad. I experienced nausea and headaches for the first 4-5 days.