Flector Patch User Reviews

Flector Patch - User Reviews

Flector Patch User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Flector Patch sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: bowtientails, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 07

just given by dr. for knee pain due to earlier injury, as i cannot take anti-inflamatories with other meds i am taking. walked around hershey park while wearing patch and while i did have some pain it was nothing compared to what i have been dealing with.

Related Reading: knee pain

Comment from: hottub paul, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 21

i have lower back pain and am unable to take motrin to control pain. the patch relieved my muscle pain very effectively

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 18

I take numerous pain medications for fibromyalgia, arthritis, and bursitis. I didn't want anymore cortisone shots for the bursitis in the hips, but the pain was interfering with my sleep, despite all my meds. The Flector patch worked great so I tried it for a strain on my lower back, and it worked significantly better than the over the counter patches. I only needed it one time. Then I tried it for fibromyalgia pain, especially in the neck and shoulder area when I've overdone the computer, and I've been very impressed. I don't want to take anymore pain meds, and the patches have helped so much for the pain that occasionally hits hard enough to put me in bed.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia | bursitis

Comment from: Kristi, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 05

I was prescribed the patch due to a failed back surgery. I have been incapacitated for some time but this patch has been wonderful. I have been able to resume most of my daily activities.

Comment from: jlsharpe, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 12

I have disabling lower back pain that is chronic in nature. I have undergone diagnostic studies over the past two years and have been place on Percocet for multilevel degenerative disc disease in the lower thoracic and upper lumbar spine. The Percocet does not control the pain as much as I would like. I found the Flector patches reduce the pain entirely along with the Percocet. I only use at night on my left hip for twelve hours. I have not had any side effects and the patch stays in place as long as i keep it on the flat surface.

Related Reading: Percocet

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 20

I have low back pain, possibility of nerve damage. I immediately started having digestive issues upon useage, and it did not slacken the pain at all. I have acid reflux, so this product should never have been prescribed.... Doctors need more training, more consulting b4 just throwing scripts at us.

Comment from: Laura, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 05

My sister used the Flector patch, and within a few days she suffered a tremendous loss of hearing in both ears. This loss of hearing is now permanent. She used the Flector patch five months ago. I would never risk using it.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 05

I have used every type of RX med for chronic oseoarthritis in my knee. I am going to need knee replacement but am trying to delay it for a while. The Flector patch has been a miracle. My only complaint is some skin irritation but I can deal with that. It isn't like I have no pain but it has made my pain manageable.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 15

This is pretty magic. I've had horrible pain after an LP and other issues. They're figuring it out, but in the mean time I couldn't get the pain under control, and I didn't want to take hardcore prescriptions that make me nauseous and high. For days I could hardly move. Less than an hour after I put on the patch, I could walk a block. It still hurts, but it's absolutely nothing compared to before. This is a miracle.

Comment from: Merlin2, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 14

Flector worked every time as an antinflamatory and pain reliever on my knee due to a tear on the median meniscus.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain