Flector Patch User Reviews

Flector Patch - User Reviews

Flector Patch User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Flector Patch sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: amderrick, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 07

I was prescribed Flector for hip tendonitis. I cut the patch to about 1x4 and sometimes follow up with a piece of medical tape to keep it there during the day. It works great! It has not made the pain completely go away but at least I can go about my day normally.

Comment from: DONTWORRYBEHAPPY, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 21

PRODUCT SEEMS TO ACCELERATE CONDITION ie SPREAD THE SYMPTONS. CAUSES WEAKNESS IN ARM FROM SHOULDER WHERE AFFIXED. STOPPED USE FOR 5-6 DAYS, THEN RE-APPLIED.....1ST DAY OF RE-USE=SAME POOR RESULTS SO FAR.

Comment from: biglotts31, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 01

Flector has kinda helped my pain. But I can't get the patch to stay on and it is driving my nuts trying to keep it on. There has got to be a better way. maybe make it a little smaller.

Comment from: Honest Abe, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 03

I am really on the fence with these patches. First off, it looks like a LOT of people are in the same boat as I am- my insurance didn't cover them and a 15-day supply (30 patches) cost almost $200!!!! Secondly, they only work for minor sprains and aches, which is not what I have and my dr. is well aware. My dr. is a pain management dr. and he and I talked about Lidoderm patches and How I had used them in the past with good results...and that I was sketchy about these patches because of their interactions with coumadin (blood thinner) and possible GI bleeding. Doesn't matter, I guess. I get 'em anyways, and now, I have no Dr. because I know the pain management Dr. wants to try everything under the sun before entitling me to what works. I can't afford 2 monthly RX's @ over $350 just so he can "step me up" slowly. But I digress. I still keep some of these patches around for muscle aches, they seem to work OK. Only thing about (all) patches- they just don't hang well with me and my back :)

Related Reading: Lidoderm | coumadin

Comment from: leezel42, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 31

I have just started using the Flector patch for degenerative disc disease also don't know how it will affect me but I hope I can continue using it, I have had herniated discs in 04 and 05 and I guess started to degenerate then so I am in need of this bad plus I just had the cortisone shot for it also. Still in pain from the shot so I can't honestly say if there is a difference in using the patch yet but I really hope there will be. Thnks for all of the reviews, they have been very helpful Thnk god they have found something like this instead of pain meds which is something I cannot take.

Comment from: Einman, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 22

I am taking using drug for lower back pain while further diagnosis is ongoing. It works great at relieving the pain but patch does not stay in place well. I use it day and night.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 10

I have arthritis, bursitus, and fibromayalsia. Found that the patches have worked really well for me. I am however really dissapointed with the cash pay price. Prescription for 60 patches is $425 here in Florida. But, how do you put a price on pain relief that is non-narcotic? Narcotic pain meds only lead to more pain meds and more pain. Take it from one who has been there and has recovered from 5 years of dependance. Flector patches have helped me get off those kind of meds. If King Pharmicuticals and the other company that distributes these patches is reading this, you would sell much more of the patches if you would lower the price and get the FDA approval for use on the conditions that most doctors are prescribing them for!

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 16

Used patch for arthritic, bursitis and fibromyalgia in both hips, cut one in half to put on each side, changed them every 12 hours, stayed on well and worked. After 15 days I am covered in itchy hives and have been given an inhaler to help stop the constant coughing I have developed. Now trying Singular to get rid of the hives. With the added stress of this, pain is now worse then before and I itch like crazy. Everyday I wake up to see what part of my body has the hives now, hope it ends soon, it's been 5 days so far and yes I quit the patch when this started.

Related Reading: hives | stress