Flexeril User Reviews

Flexeril - User Reviews

Flexeril User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Flexeril sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 28

I have herniated disks and horrible tightness in my back and right leg. I have been taking 10 mg a day and loving it. It allows me to function, where I couldnt before.

Comment from: TMD Searcher, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 27

I am taking one 20mg twice a day for my TMD and it really does help loosen the muscles that get so tight that I can't open my mouth. After just 5 days I can almost fully open my mouth and the pain went from a 9 down to a 2. I don't feel drowsy or tired, and it doesn't weigh me down like the stronger ones. Wonder Drug for TMD or TMJ

Comment from: grkatldy@aol.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 26

It caused short term memory loss and I did not know that I had a heart codition.....and took it for many years ! Be very careful of any kind of palpitations or dizziness.

Related Reading: palpitations | dizziness

Comment from: bob, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 29

I get bad Back Spasms

Comment from: Diane, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 19

Yrs ago I was prescribed Flexeril for major muscle tension in my upper back and shoulders. Worked like candy! If anyone is looking for a good muscle relaxant, try Soma (non-aspirin) or Soma Compound (w/asprin). Works great on very bad muscle tension in upper back!

Related Reading: Soma | aspirin | Soma Compound

Comment from: R T, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 30

I take the generic form of Flexerile (Cyclobenzapr) 10 mg 3x daily as needed, it seems to work pretty well for my neck.I have artheritis in my neck and it helps the spasms. Flexerile causes dry mouth so I am wondering if it is responsible for my hoarse throat I recently developed.Has this happened to anyone?

Comment from: linwren, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

20mg of this drug for me is too strong for me I have to cut in half. when I take a whole 2mg it makes my muscles seem real stiff.

Comment from: 25-34 (Patient) Published: February 04

The best muscle pain reliever out on the market.

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: Terri, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 27

I was perscribed 10 mg. to take at night. I have fibromyalgia and RLS. I had the first deep sleep in 15 yrs and my legs were able to stay still! Helped with pain too. Why, even my husband is singing its praises, because if I sleep good.. He does! Very thankful the doctor put me on this for fibromyalgia.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain