Flonase User Reviews

Flonase - User Reviews

Flonase User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Flonase sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: shaneo, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 29

This drug cleared my nasal passage, but caused me to have broncospasms and ashma like attacks. After 2 weeks I'm quitting it.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 14

I used Flonase for approx. 1 year and was very satisfied, but gradually I realized I had lost my sense of smell. It's been more than 6 years and the sense of smell has not returned. I now take a prescription allergy pill daily.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 17

Never before had an allergy medicine that treated my year-round symptoms completely. I use the generic form of this drug and it's miraculous.

Comment from: DAD, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 09

I had head aches for many years from mild to severe due to allergies, I used every conceived over the counter drugs available with superficial/minimal results. Unfortunately every allergy attack were masked like flu symptoms which I could never understand why or what it was, until recently I met with a specialist that reviewed my flu/cold and head aches in my 5 years history and he decided to put me on the generic nasal spray of Flonase, I still can believe the relief this drug has done for me, no more congestion and no more head aches, it feel like I gain my life back.

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: apambear, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 24

After just about one week of using Flonase, I developed severe nosebleeds. They were so bad that I actually left a trail of blood from my workplace to the restroom! I stopped using it, but ended up in emergency twice and eventually having the vessels in my nose cauterized to stop the bleeding. It was a very painful experience

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 02

I took had one dose of the drug and later that night i had trouble breathing, experienced dizziness, and my throat felt thick.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: lrwunch, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 24

I can use this product without having to take any other kind of medication for year round allergies.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 17

Amazing results! Additionally, my hearing improved - dramatically! I had no side effects.

Comment from: Debra, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 05

I avoid medications if possible because the more you take the unhealthier you are. However, the relief this medication gives me overrides that train of thought because it WORKS. Usually medications have side affects, but I have yet to experience one with Flonase.